HUMAN RESOURCES RECRUITMENT SERVICES
As you pray and guide the work of your ministry, we can help you with the many details of the hiring process, including the recruitment of the most viable candidates for positions you have open.Learn More
UMC Support's ministry partner, Vanco, provides churches with secure and convenient eGiving tools including donation webpages, text giving, mobile apps, and card readers to further their ministry and finances.Learn More
The Board of Directors of the General Council on Finance and Administration (GCFA) virtually held its final 2020 quarterly meeting on November 19, 2020.
- GCFA Board Holds Virtual Fall Meeting
- Ministry Partner Vanco Faith Providing Assistance to United Methodist Churches
- GCFA Ministry Partners Offer Services to Local Churches
- From GCFA Legal Services Department: Important Information on The United Methodist Church Group Exemption
- GCFA Board Summer 2020 Meeting Held Virtually
Webinar with New Ministry Partner: Subsplash
Subsplash is hosting a webinar with the GCFA on Tuesday, December 8, 2020, at 11 am CT. The webinar will introduce Subsplash as our trusted partner for serving your church community with their digital engagement platform which includes mobile apps, digital giving, live streaming, websites, and more! Register today to find solutions and strategies to common church administration and technology frustrations and how to save money while increasing meaningful, discipleship-centered engagement.